Friday, October 19, 2012

Patient Review found on Clone Queen's Weedmaps listing for Lake Elisinore
Posted by mister420green on September 12th 2012

I've ordered from Clone Queen before and my whole room was completely different. I specifically was looking for planetary strains and ordered 80 total mix of Jupiter, Mars, Venus and sour diesel. Not even one of the strains turned out to be what they said. I do this for a living so I'm just warning other growers who depend on verified strains. Stay clear away from here and stick with friends genetics. They will be way better than what I paid for with these guys. The staff was cool but the genetics are absolutely horrible and unverified. Don't believe me? Wait until your run comes out. Don't say you weren't warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment