Thursday, October 18, 2012

I received the following email yesterday from a dispensary who wishes to remain anonymous.

Found your blog from a Budbay post and felt compelled to share my experience with Clone Queen. 

I ordered a dozen clones delivered April 9th 2012 from Clone Queen which were supposed to be 6 Green Crack and 6 LA Cons for an outdoor grow. It didn't take long to determine that the LA Cons weren't all LA Cons as there was too great of variance in the growth patterns, e.g. leaf formation, size, color, etc. So those were all scrapped. The 6 Green Crack all showed homogenous growth patterns, so I was hopeful that they were in fact Green Crack. As an outdoor grower, you need to be sure that what you are growing is suitable for the outdoors, e.g. vigor, disease and pest resistant, able to withstand the elements, etc. I ended up using 4 of the Green Crack in 18 of the spots that I had available for my outdoor grow. As all the outdoor plants are in flower and finishing up the season, I can now say that none of the Green Crack were in fact Green Crack. The 4 plants I kept from Clone Queen won't be able to finish the season. So out of my 18 outdoor spots, 4 or 22% of my outdoor capacity will be greatly diminished. 7 months of wasted labor, expenses that will now be passed on to my nearly 2 dozen collective members. If it was an indoor grow it wouldn't have been so hard to accept, as the time and expense commitment wouldn't have been so great on our end.        

The travesty that the Clone Queen perpetrated, and apparently continues to perpetrate, is absurd. I would strongly advise that whoever this asshole Brendon is, he stop doing what he is doing. I appreciate what you are doing.    


If you would like to share your Clone Queen story please email me at underahoneymoon@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment