Sunday, October 14, 2012

Owner of Cannanetics Dispensary.

There's so much to say about Clone Queen genetics, we've heard EVERYTHING from patients coming from CQ. Our main issue had always been the lies about the genetics that were so obvious and ridiculous while we spend THOUSANDS buying elite genetics across the state and some even from outside Cali. Usually most places like this don't survive because once one or two harvests have passed with patients the bad press is so horrible that they tend to disappear  I am amazed at the fact that Clone Queen can continue with the stories I've heard and the staggering number of complaints online. 

We received a phone call about a year and a half ago by someone from CQ wanting us to produce for them. It was confusing because I didn't understand if they knew who they were contacting. We have no reason to inflate ourselves; we are a small boutique clone collective... well maybe not anymore but we were. We have still yet to this day have a single bad review in existence because of the extremes we go through to make patients happy. We also have been around years before anyone else and have been very successful so we found it odd to get this call. None the less I told "Jason" (I believe) that we would talk about it and get back to him.

A few months later I started to get mail in response to our ads from CQGENETICS.COM with major threats... anything from I hope you die to I'm calling the feds on you and hey by the way I'm the biggest, best cloner in the world so fuck you and die etc... 

I cant even imagine how hes not in prison or worse. 

Thank you for doing this. There was a whole year there were people called me almost crying. I hope your bravery will keep some of those people from buying his clones. If there's anything we can do to help you let us know, thankfully we are no longer competitors so I am messaging you just on behalf of my personal feelings and those of my patients that were burned by Clone Queen..


If you want to share your experience with Clone Queen (thcplant.com) with others without it being covered up please email me @ underahoneymoon@hotmail.com and I will add it to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment