Sunday, October 14, 2012

Former Clone Queen patient (review found on Clone Queen's Rancho Cucamonga listing on Weedmaps).
Posted by Hardeen on March 12 2012

ORIGINAL REVIEW:

The tough thing about buying clones is you don't really know the quality of what you are getting until your further along the way into your grow. I liked the variety, but the quality seems questionable. I am not accustomed to losing plants. About 25% of the cuts I bought died rather quickly and another 10% are growing but incredibly scrawny.So only about 65% of these are worth anything. The end result will be seen in the finished buds. Though I doubt I will be back here. The cuts just don't stand up to what I've purchased from others. This would be the growers equivalent of eating at McDonalds - it's fast but the quality isn't there. I'll be back to write a more positive review if these flower into something better than expected. At this stage I'm not feeling too optimistic. Shop carefully and look at the total of the reviews. If there is more than a few bad reviews on there, maybe there is something to take note of then. Good luck with your grow. 


UPDATE ON FLOWERING:

Duds, Duds and more Duds!!! What a disaster!! As described below many of the clones purchased from Clone Queen died off early or didn't make it past scrawny in veg phase. Now in flower I can clearly see these are crappy genetics. Everything has grown with inconsistent quality. Nothing is looking frosty and nothing too exciting. This is after using high quality nutrients. Many of these clones were mislabeled too. It's very hard to properly nourish your plants when then are mislabeled and the wrong strain. Since posting my review Clone Queen has made false counter claims that I am everything from a troubled ex-employee to an angry amateur gardener. Neither is true. I've done a comparative grow and these clones suck. Don't waste your grow medium, time, nutrients and energy. CQ needs to slow down and start over. Rushing crap out the door is not treating people right.


If you want to share your experience with Clone Queen (thcplant.com) with others without it being covered up please email me @ underahoneymoon@hotmail.com and I will add it to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment