Sunday, October 14, 2012

Former Clone Queen patient (review found on Clone Queen's San Diego listing on Weedmaps).
Posted by stickeytrichome June 13 2012

Attention patients: this is a true review by a professional grower. I have been growing in coco coir and using different hydroponic systems and have been successful with every grow for about 10 years now...because of genetics. I recently tried to acquire some new strains from clone queen genetics because I started to get tired of growing the same strains. The first delivery I had sent to me arrived on time and half of the clones looked great and the other half looked weak and over nuted. If a beginner grower got a hold of these they would have died on them. It took me two weeks to get them out of shock and starting to thrive. I ordered 25 hindu kush, 6 super lemon and 6 bubba kush. as i was in week 3 -4 in vegetation i could noticeably tell that i did not receive what I requested from clone queen. I had all different strains. this being a huge problem because now i was stuck with unknown strains with unknown flowering times. As i got into flower I had noticed that strains i previously grew were thriving and starting to shoot out nice thick white calyxes and I had noticed that all the super lemons I had ordered were shooting out pink hairs which browned in weak 2 because they were hermaphrodites. I immediately pulled them out of my room in order to salvage the rest of my crop. So lost all the lemons. Next the bubbas were all different. I noticed in veg but during flower it was really noticeable. some were tall and lanky and others were short and resembled bubba. one was a hermphrodite ( most likely because of the lemons though) As for the hindus....just terrible. I dont even know if i got a hindu. my friends that ordered as well said they look like their blueberries. so they are all scrambled. i even got some crazy OG in the mix. it is either chem dawg or og. its a tall lanky sativa that has little bud kernels and nice and frosty though. really thats the best one i had got. earthy and sweet. but produced only and ounce with a long 6 week vege. (very low yield) I only had 13 out of 37 survive. and only 1 blueberry and 1 chemdawg or og of some type was dank. the rest were examples of poor genetics. Clone queen cost me about $10,000 in wasted nutrients, energy and time. you guys owe me huge .


If you want to share your experience with Clone Queen (thcplant.com) with others without it being covered up please email me @ underahoneymoon@hotmail.com and I will add it to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment