Monday, October 15, 2012


When I receive emails like this it helps me to know I am doing the right thing. Thank you Steven and Tom!




I just happened to stumble across your blog though Budtrader.com and was blown away!!! I've been fortunate enough to have dealt with legit clone sources, but I know there are plenty of bad ones out there looking to make a quick buck. Never would I have guessed that something set up as legit as that operation, would be a total front though! 
Thanks for opening mine as well as many others minds to just how evil some people are and the lengths that they are willing to take. Well, I just thought I would send some positive feedback your way! Great things are sure to head your way, keep your head up and stay positive... 

Peace, 
Stephen

~



Thank you for  the gutsy, courageous, and heartfelt blog. You did the right thing with this blog. You could be possibly saving hundreds more patients from failed harvests.What a horrible way to make a few bucks! So, thanks again! To me you are a hero (they should name an og after you: Rachael OG!).

1 comment:

  1. Luckily for me, I read this before i Ordered from clone queen. Thank God cuz the spot I got my cuts from waswa legit company. If i bought my clones from here I probably would have been out 10-15k minimum

    ReplyDelete