Tuesday, October 16, 2012

From the beginning I knew that I would be hearing from Brendon after I started this blog. I expected it. Today I woke up to a few missed calls and a voicemail. Bingo.

"You know who this is. You need to leave me alone. Leave me out of this. My girlfriend already knows about everything. This is fucking stupid. You're trying to ruin my life. Go on, live yours. You're not doing any patients any fucking favors. So just stop acting like a dumb ass, whiny, lonely person. Go get your own shit going on. Don't fucking leech my business and try to make a fucking name for yourself off of me. You think you have something to say to the world? That's because you have nothing original at all. Nothing. Your whole life fell apart. You have no friends. You had to resort back to douche bag, fraudulent Ryan who lies to you about everything. And you know what I just don't want to be a part of it. Leave me alone. I swear Rachael if you don't leave me alone I will go to the police. I will blast your fucking ugly ass shit online. I will tell the world about you. The way you smell. The way you look.  I was scared of you ok and that's why I talked to you after. Other than that I have nothing to say to you. I was terrified of you doing just this. Go and blast me. I don't want any part with you. Leave me alone. I don't need anyone trying to rob me because they heard I have money. Think about someone else in your fucking selfish existence you dumb ass!"

Alright well I have a few things to address. 

1. I don't care about your girlfriend and what she knows. This has nothing to do with your love life and it has everything to do with the patients.
2. I am not trying to ruin your life. Honestly I don't care if you go on to own the most successful collective in California. I just want people to know the truth. 
3. Actually, I am doing patients a lot of favors - I have even heard this FROM the patients who take the time to email me their thanks. YOU are the one who isn't doing patients any favors. 
4. I am not trying to make a name for myself. Do you really think I want to be associated with Clone Queen? That does nothing to make me look good. It makes me look like a deceptive, selfish person same as anyone else associated with Clone Queen.
5. Not to brag or anything but I did spend two months this year traveling through Japan and Hawaii with my best friend. I would hardly say my life is falling apart or that I have no friends. 
6. I haven't talked to Ryan in months. Over a year actually. I think you need to find more accurate sources...
7. Go to the police Brendon. Go ahead. I'm sure they would LOVE to hear more from the owner of a fraudulent collective. But yeah, it totally makes sense that they would be more interested in someone posting a blog...
8. If your saying that you only talked to me after we broke up because you were scared of what I would do to you...well all I can say to that is - cool. You got me. I thought you cared about me. I thought we were friends. I thought you needed my help. But hey you fooled me. Congratulations.  

*** 9. You have a lot of nerve telling me that I am being selfish when YOU continue to lie to patients every day in order to take money from them. Are you really so delusional or just completely corrupt? Or both? 

No comments:

Post a Comment