Sunday, October 14, 2012

Former Clone Queen Patient (review found on Clone Queen's Rancho Cucamonga Weedmaps listing).
Posted by kingstonmungo on August 2 2012


So after several days of waiting for verification, I finally get a notice via text "I'm good to go." I txt the person my order and set up delivery schedule. The person txt back: confirmation, location for pick up, and price. I let them know ahead of time I was driving up from San Diego, and didn't want to waste anyone's time. To please have my order ready. I was once again assured it was a go, driver to call me 30 mins before arrival. I reach the location right on schedule as planned... no word from driver, and no reply from Clone Queen. I proceed to wait, in case of a schedule mix-up, traffic, flat tire, curiosity, etc.... nearly 3 hrs I waited in 95 degree heat for a phone call or a driver that NEVER showed. Needless to say, I was pretty pissed. I'm a chronic arthritis sufferer, and the drive up there was painful enough on my body. All in all this was a HUGE waste of my time, energy, and resources. I would NEVER refer any patients to CLONE QUEEN. They obviously don't have the compassion these places require.

This was a big issue even when I was still working for CQ. I can't count the times that because of a miscommunication between the drivers and "dispatchers" a patient was over looked or made to wait or even asked to meet at a new location last minute. Many patients would drive upward of 60 miles to meet a driver believing they were going to receive top of the line genetics between "4-"6 only to find their 2" clones to be wilted, with barely any roots showing. 
I'm surprised we didn't get out asses kicked. 


If you want to share your experience with Clone Queen (thcplant.com) with others without it being covered up please email me @ underahoneymoon@hotmail.com and I will add it to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment