Sunday, October 14, 2012

Former Clone Queen patient (review found on Clone Queen's Rancho Cucamonga listing on Weedmaps).
User name: iehydro posted on Feburary 4th 2012

So I ordered a bunch of clones from this place back towards the end of November. When the plants are in the vegative state, its extremely hard to tell different strains apart. Impossible really. So now that I have them in about the 5th week of flowering, I can see whats what. The Mars OG, they mixed up. My flood table containing the Mars OG's are completely uneven, due to there being 2 different strains. One had a much longer stretch then the other, completely different bud structures, different smells... So they mixed up the Mars OG. Im now wondering what this other strain is that I have here. 

I also ordered a bunch of Jupiter OG's. This table is completely mixed up. There's probably a good 3-4 different strains on this table. Some with huge broad indica leaves, and others with the smaller OG leaf sets. The table is completely uneven because of the different stretches of the different strains. So I don't even know whats going on, on that table. They're completely mixed up. 

Then I ordered the XXX Headband OG. This is the only one that they didnt mix up. The table is solid with identical plants throughout. The description they listed above on this one does not match the strain at all. This is a pure Sativa dominant plant, that reminds me of a Sativa Landrace. The plant grows HUGE!! Not a very good plant for indoor growing. This plant will take over your garden and has a ridiculous stretch once in flowering. The plant went from 1 foot tall entering flowering and is now very easily 4-5 feet tall. The buds are long massive colas, that will definitely need to be supported, so the yield on this strain is going to be great. The description above explains a hashy smell. This XXX Headband OG has nothing even close to a hashy smell. Its a Sativa dominant plant with a very strong citrusy smell to it, thats usually common in Sativas. So the description above is completely wrong. Not egg size nugs... they're long massive colas. No hashy smell or taste... totally citrusy. No dense buds, I wouldnt call them wispy, but definitely not dense like most OG's, and the plant is by no means "manageable". Its a beast that should be grown only outdoors. 

Since the descriptions are way off, I'll just assume that I'm growing something other then what I paid for. 

Oh... and the Super Lemon Haze clone I got, is completely Indica dominant, with fat broad leaves... nothing like the Super Lemon Haze from GreenHouse. So I may just throw this one in the trash so I don't waste my time growing something that's not even SLH. 

So far, no good.


No collective response to this review was ever posted. 

If you want to share your experience with Clone Queen (thcplant.com) with others without it being covered up please email me @ underahoneymoon@hotmail.com and I will add it to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment