Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mito: Former Clone Queen patient (found on Clone Queen's Rancho Cucmonga listing). Posted by user Mitochondrion on Weedmaps August 9th 2011

Just tried this Clone Queen place out. I started the process last Monday. I just got the cuts last night. A couple of things. If you look at their Chem Dog and Green Crack the genetic make up is slightly different than what we know those names to represent. 
Through out the week (before I ordered) I spoke with three different people. At no time was I able to reach 1 person who could help me through the process. I was told multiple times that I would get a call back. In the end I had to apply pressure and throw a negative review in order to get attention. 
Finally on Friday I spoke with a dude named "Jesse" who expedited the process drastically once I told him that I had been trying to order since the previous Monday. I was asked to email a picture of My ID and my rec. I received an email back saying i was verified and could place an order. I sent an email claiming that I wanted: 
6 Larry OG
6 XXX Headband OG
3 Diablo Og
3 Alien OG
3 Mars OG
3 Green Crack (Mars OG x Martian Mean green?)
1 Jupiter Kush - for free
I was told they would not be able to deliver them (20 dollar delivery fee) until Sunday night. I was quoted 305.00. 
When the gentleman showed up (Mark) I was asked to fill out the collective paperwrk which was quick. He then went to go get the cuttings and came back with a girl and the cuts. He proceeded to tall me that I would not see clones of this class anywhere else. He was partially right. The first thing I noticed was the mite bite marks. In turning over the said leaves I noticed the mites. I pointed this out to him. He was unable to deny and took pictures. The second thing I noticed was that the 3 Alien OG's were technically not even clones . There was a single root hair protruding aproximately .5 centimeter out of the side of the rockwool cube near the top. The cuttings were also on the brink of wilt. Timing being what it is (lost a week trying to place order) I accepted the order anyway as well as the the fact that I would have to quarantine them and hit them good with some root stimulator. I still had their 30 day guarantee to work with.
The gentleman recieved the donation and left with his girl. I started taking a closer look and noticed that there were only 21 cuts instead of 25. It seemed the Green crack cuttings and the free Jupiter Kush were not amongst the order. I promptly called the guy and he came back. He said he was authorized to refund me 140.00 for my troubles. He then left once more.
In the end my consensus is that I should have taken my own damn cuttings a week ago. I would be further along and with healthier cuttings. 

Peace Mito- 
This is as accurate, unbiased, and honest as I could possibly make it.


No collective response was ever posted for this review. 

If you want to share your experience with Clone Queen (thcplant.com) with others without it being covered up please email me @ underahoneymoon@hotmail.com and I will add it to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment