Sunday, October 14, 2012

Naija: Former Clone Queen patient.

Hello Rachael,


Thank you for your blog and posting the link in the several places I've seen so far. I appreciate your honesty and need to set the record straight. 
I am one of those patients CQ Genetics ripped off. I'm not sure if you still worked there when I ordered from them but all the practices you detailed were all in place when I did. I am a regular guy with 9 to 5 job and a wife and kid to feed. We are a single family income and struggle just to keep food on the table. My wife has a severe thyroid condition that makes her unable to work. My wife is actually the real "patient" but because of a pending immigration status she is scared to get a Recommendation so I got one for her. After spending more money then we had to keep her from wasting away to nothing but skin and bones I had the idea to take out a loan and set up our own little "medicine" maker.
I ordered from CQ 3 times before I caught on to the cause of my misfortune and completely garbage medicine. My unfortunate decision to order from CQ set me back over a year, has cost me thousands of dollars that I now have to pay back and has put us in a dire financial situation........and I still have a family to feed and sick wife to care for.

In no way can I condone what you did or was a part but I respect that you seem to want to make amends and at least set the record straight. I was mad as hell when the curtain was finally pulled back. I posted reviews every where only to see those 3 to 4 glowing reviews go up immediately after. At first I wanted vengeance but now I've calmed down and all I really want to to stop Brendon for continuing to rip people off. 

If you want to share your experience with Clone Queen (thcplant.com) with others without it being covered up please email me @ underahoneymoon@hotmail.com and I will add it to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment