Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Brendon, thank you so much for helping my blog to receive even more attention thanks to your angry rant on Bud Trader! I'm surprised you still think anyone takes what you post on there seriously, because they don't. And all the things you say make you look like a PSYCHOPATH.
See I never got personal. I stuck to the facts because for me this isn't a personal battle. If I wanted to I could post a lot of dirt on you, you know I could. I could call you out on all the crazy things you did while I knew you. But see, I don't think your personal life is the world's business. Your business however, is. Also I could post your parent's address online like you are threatening to do to my parents (you still have all their camping stuff btw). Or threaten to post your number on Craigslist personals (and you say I need a life??).
All you are doing is showing how mentally unstable and immature you are by merely bashing others with idiotic claims and lies. You only help me look more rational and truthful by comparison.

Also got a friend request from a fake profile with my name and picture with my phone number on it saying to call for sex. Very mature.
Again, this bashing only serves to make YOU look bad. You are really making this much too easy.

So thank you for helping me prove my point - Clone Queen can not be trusted!

No comments:

Post a Comment