Friday, March 25, 2016

Grower Review

We bought a number of clones and when we got them two days later 50 clones died they were mite infested they promised to bring me 50 the next day we saw that the next whole section was infested also and died so I called them over and over they then texted and said they would bring them back and they never showed up and we have tried to call the over and over and no answer this place is a joke all these reviews have to be fake because there is no way this place is number one and they warranty nothing they owe me 100 clones and now they don't answer they are a scam believe me

Additional Comment from different user
-
I AGREE! I PLACED ORDER ON A WEDNESDAY. I WAS TOLD THEY WOULD BE DELIVERED THURSDAY. IT NEVER HAPPENED. WHEN I CALLED, THEY RETOOK MY ORDER AND TOLD ME THEY WOULD BE DELIVERED SATURDAY. THIS GUY "MIKE" TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DELIVER MY CLONES BECAUSE WELL IT'S ONLY 8 CLONES.HE SAID THEY'RE NOT GONNA MAKE A SPECIAL TRIP FOR JUST 8 CLONES. MIKE THEN HUNG UP ON ME. HE WOULD NOT LET ME SPEAK WITHOUT THREATENING TO HANG UP ON ME AGAIN. HE SAID "ORDER THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE", HE SAID THAT THEY'RE NOT THE ONLY PLACE TO BUY CLONES. SO I PLACE ORDER, AFTER BEING TOLD TWICE THAT THEY WERE BEING DELIVERED, MIKE SAID THAT YOU'LL GET THEM MAYBE NEXT WEEK SOMETIME, IF THEY'RE IN THE AREA. THIS GUY IS THE EPITOME OF UNPROFESSIONAL AND INCOMPETENCE, AND HE REPRESENTS "CLONE QUEEN" UNBELIEVABLE!

Mike is most likely Brendon. 

2 comments:

  1. Brendon has been using the alias of "Mike" for the past three years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mike is brendon and julie is his wife Mayumi. they live in new port beach.

    ReplyDelete