Thursday, March 24, 2016

Grower Complaint

as promised like they asked to write a review about them, I am not pleased with the service, I ordered 12 plants from them was totally excited to see them next day as promised. the girl on the phone told me I would receive my plants early in the morning, morning came waited till 11:30 called in to see the status of the delivery , no answer called again at 2 pm , no answer, waited another two hours and Called back just before 4 and finally got an answer , guy on the phone then proceeds to tell me that my plants can't be delivered today (Saturday) and will have to wait till Monday. had they taken the time to call me early in the morning or just call me at all to inform me that my delivery wasn't going to be made as planned I would have been fine, then a guy shows up to my house and tells me that my phone number was mixed up so thats why I didn't receive a call I didn't get upset, simple mistake it's all good no worries, the special they have is 4 plants for 1 dollar for new patients, I didn't think it would matter what plants were gonna be for a dollar value I ordered 12 so my original order was set a $100 flat! then turns out two of the plants were missing on arrival guy then proceeds to charge me $98 , I told him the special was four plants for a dollar price should be $76 he kept insisting that his order only showed two at a dollar. my issue is don't say 4 plants will be a dollar and then shhow up with a messed up order and then try and charge me more than you were supposed to .but the fact that I had to call multiple times and then get an excuse as to why they can't be delivered then get the run around on prices is just plain unprofessional. was really hoping in working with these guys but I'll just take my business else where thanks for the help!


No comments:

Post a Comment