Monday, March 21, 2016

Fuck Weedmaps.

I've always made my feelings about Weedmaps clear.

Despite knowing since AT LEAST 2012 that Clone Queen Genetics is a pure and simple SCAM they allow Brendon to keep his numerous listings because he pays them A LOT of money.

It's not enough that they allow dispensaries to write fake reviews (I know they know it happens all the time, I have spoken to them about it and I have written my fair share of fakes) but dispensaries can also only have Featured reviews displayed which prevents anyone from seeing newest or most upvoted reviews. AKA honest reviews.

Weedmaps has always only cared about their profits. Unfortunately, Weedmaps is a necessary evil in the MMJ community. Just remember that they can not be trusted and do not give one fuck about you, the patient.
You can, however, let Weedmaps know how you feel about their utter disregard for patient care or the law, or ethics, apparently.

You can call their customer service line and demand an explanation :) Imagine if enough angry patients called them that they decided to remove all Clone Queen listings. Hey, we can dream right?
949 870 1472


No comments:

Post a Comment