Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The Michelin Man came a knockin'! - Old post

So I actually typed up this post last year when Fatty McDumbass started harassing me again. YOU GUYS. He decided to make a blog about me. Like that would make me take mine down or something. Not sure what the logic was there but it does serve as a PERFECT example of Brendon's insanity. Sorry the formatting is all over the place once you get to the blog text.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh Brendon. You silly, silly little bitch.You pathetic excuse for a man, a son, a brother, a human. A waste. I pity your wife and child and anyone who has the displeasure of knowing you.

I never got personal with you. Ever. When I started this blog the ONLY things I talked about were in relation to Clone Queen and the business aspect of our relationship. When you threw insults and threats my way I didn't retaliate.  When you fucked with my friends I didn't retaliate. When you posted my PARENTS address online I didn't retaliate. And I'm still not retaliating against you, I am simply clarifying some things you seem to be confused about. And while I may be a bit angry right now I can assure you that I am not afraid of you. I don't think about you. Ever. I do not care about you. While I go about my day Brendon Kennedy occupies 0% of my thoughts. But yesterday morning you decided to begin harassing and threatening me again, along with several other people. So now I have a few things to say. 

So Brendon has taken it upon himself to write a blog post about me, and a few other people. Be forewarned it reads like the ramblings of a maniac. I will break down Brendon's "misinformation"and address each point I feel warrents a response. And in the event that his blog should ever come down I have screen shots of everything and will post those if needed.

THE BLOG
My responses are in red. ENJOY. 

http://thetruthaboutrachaelwolfe.blogspot.com/p/the-truth-about-rachael-wolfe.html

*extortionist. RachaelWolfe.com collaborated with DoctorJamesKrider.com and MarcellaLove.com to successfully extort some petty cash from Brendon K family  and $8,000 from OggiesPizza.com.  Please, read on...

I have never heard of James Krider (other than that you attacked him, broke his finger, and lost a lawsuit against him) or Marcella Love (other than that she worked for you and you owe her wages like literally everyone who works for you). 
How am I extorting you with people I've never spoken to?
Oggies Pizza? What the actual fuck are you talking about. 

*ex-"gf" of brendon k.  not really 'gf' more like several month live in roomie.  while i worked supplying CA w MMJ clones, Wolfe baked oily brownies and blogged all day about fuckin freddy faggot mercury.

Wow well if we were only roommates you sure got a hell of a lot of sex out of it! Remember when we had sex in that hot tub in the mountains? I guess I'm a pretty cool roommate! 
Not sure why you ate so many brownies and suggested we sell them if you hated them so much...oh wait you are a lying psychopath. 
Really? You're going to insult Freddie FUCKING Mercury? You clearly have no taste (or class). 

*stalker nope . cast aside nope . scorned only by you buddy .

*broke not broke.  her last car didn't work out. my bad yeah it was your bad because you were the one who crashed it.

*bad credit eh not really.  she owes edison $ nah man, you wracked up a $2000 light bill in my name at an address I wasn't living at

do I need to get those records and post them? , and everyone else. her bad nah man I don't owe shit.

*homeless not homeless.  she doesn't work have a job got a job.  she leeches support myself.

*terrorist.  she attacks innocent people. Drama Queen. You are not innocent.  


danger to children.  she is physically abusive, Alright listen jackass. You know that is a blatant lie. How dare you? You are clearly unhinged at this point to accuse me of abuse in any way ESPECIALLY against children. Go to hell.  and has been abused her whole life by parents nope.

*her bf he is my bf if you mean best friend, ryan dejong, rocks gay pride in the closet Relevent how? Did you just need to further prove how idiotic and classless you are? Good job , and is being investigated for molesting children at wolfe's unlicensed seattle childcare. Alright - 1. I worked at a daycare like 2 years ago but it wasn't my daycare and also it was and still is 100% legal (unlike your business) 2. No Ryan is not being investigated (for anything let alone molestation you can search both our records and will find nothing) 3. I live in Washington and Ryan lives in California, am I shipping these children to him? You are such a moron. Care to submit ANY proof whatsoever? Considering you and I don't speak, we have no mutual friends and live in separate states how exactly did you come to discover this multi-state child daycare smuggling ring? Let me say it again (louder for the people in the back) YOU ARE AN IDIOT. 


*stupid idiocrity.  she got fucked in the ass by honda after buying the first hybrid car ever on market.  #hondaclassaction , for real. True. Your point?

You, Rachael Wolfe, are a fuckin #cyberTerrorist.  Drama Queen Rachael Wolfe, your time of smelly-hole deusche-baggery has arrived!
doctorjameskrider.com Don't know him
marcellalove.com Don't Know her
rachaelwolfe.com  : coming soon... (meaning I saved to shittiest for last) good luck with that because the domain name belongs to someone already which I'm guessing is why you went with this shit show of a blog
www.thetruthaboutclonequeen.com is MINE.  Im going to destroy your site's SEO presence by simply allowing people to read ALL OUR REVIEWS good AND bad, not just your fucking fat flappy mouth negative fucking ex-gf opinions. That's fine. People should always have access to the truth. Unfortunately you've proven repeatedly you don't care about the truth only your own (large) ass. 

I have amassed in total 1,000 reviews... REAL REVIEWS.  I have cataloged every single bit of code on the weed maps network on my own network maps-weed.com No one is dumb enough to believe that your weedmaps reviews are all honest but ok and will be posting endless content on thetruthaboutclonequeen.com... because I'm smarter than you, it will take about 1-2 weeks once launched to overcome your shitty project site based on search engine crawler technology.  What Simply because I have more content, but TRUTHFULLY THE CONTENT YOUR POSTING IS ONE-SIDED SKEWED EX-GF SCORNED OPINION. Oh honey. You naive little bastard. Do you have any idea how bad this blog makes you look? If anyone comes off as a scorned ex here it is you not me. I wouldn't be surprised if you were wearing a tin foil hat and masturbating with your tears while writing this you sad and bitter little (figuratively speaking) man. 


Believe it OR NOT, a lot of people love clone queen yeah no, some don't but you cannot say thats untrue about any company, can you?  walmart, dominos, misc...
We have come a long way since labeling popsicle sticks in your car.  WE OFFER PATIENTS BIRTH CERTIFICATES NOW! ...? Thanks for your contribution to our evolutionary success!  And thank YOU for always motivating me when it comes to this blog! 

People will see proof that you are a fucking hypocrite, so just a heads up: maybe you wanna take some time and BLOG ABOUT THAT before all these old pics of google voice with your name, number, and VOICE appear online.
we have salvaged auditory and text evidence PROVING that you loved clone queen even after you stopped working for us. Lol no you don't but feel free to post. 


I've extrapolated your parents identity and address information you are morally bankrupt I have never done anything to anyone in your family and you know it, and IF YOU CONTINUE TO EXPLOIT MY FAMILY... literally never exploited anyone

LIKE A FUCKING #CYBERTERRORIST jesus stop yelling Leech bitch...
I'm gonna turn the tables on your parents, and since I only live about an hour away, will gladly give them the notice of the website I launch specifically for each one of your fucking family members.  I've thought long and hard about this as you wanted, and remember your failed family situation and I'm guessing, Rachael Wolfe of Temecula, that your fucking innocent family has no idea about your stalking ways.
They honestly knew you were a loser already, and this stalking shit will seal the deal to show the world who Rachael Wolfe really is!


Honestly Brendon, thank you so much for taking the time to write THIS paragraph in particular. It's such a perfect example of how corrupt and evil you are. You are so mad at me right now and are lashing out in any way you can think of and you think my family is the way to do that. It's not. There is nothing you can say or do that will pull my family apart or change their opinion of me, or their love for me. You think they don't already know everything? I HAD to tell them everything three years ago when you posted my parents address on Craigslist and encouraged strangers to show up. I had to warn them. Guess what, they didn't fucking care. They aren't ashamed of me like your family is of you (yeah I know why you thought the family card would work, I know your insecurities).

Thank you for this testimony to your character. Thank you for submitting further proof that no one can trust you. Thank you for nailing your own god damn coffin shut. 
Don't let the door hit you on your fat ass on the way out 



No comments:

Post a Comment