Tuesday, June 27, 2017

THC Farmer Post W/ Pics

"BEWARE NASTY NASTY BAD BAD CLONES. I order a batch of Mars OG clones and everything was BAD BAD BAD. The entire order did not have even 1 rooted clones. I actually pull the clone out of the plus and all of them even had whites poking out. This collective says they offer patients with verified genetics, rooted, and bug free clones but that's all BULLSHIT. Also the customer service from the owner MIKE is even worse. I spoke with Mike requesting an exchange but after hearing me out Mike gave me some BS warranty dept. email and hung up the phone in fraustration. Mike was very unprofessional and decently left me feeling like I was scammed. IF YOU WANT TO BE SCAMMED OR JUST GET NASTY NASTY CLONES then order from this collective. Fellow mmj patients BEWARE this collective CANNOT BE TRUSTED. I have pictures of the clones to prove my issue. Message me if you want to check it out yourself."

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/beware-of-clones-clone-queen-marijuana-clones.82043/


No comments:

Post a Comment