Sunday, June 15, 2014

Weedmaps Review By User Toyco91

Date Posted: June 4th  Location: Rancho Cucamonga Area


I ordered 10 plants. It took 3 days before I was contacted for delivery. Of the ten ordered, 9 died. I have tried to invoke the warranty by placing calls, emailing and more emailing and calls. I reached a human being ONCE. He told me to call the special "warranty line" on a Monday because, "we have very few warranty issues so we don't have someone full time." He also told me to call back if I did not receive a returned call. I followed through on my part and, guess what?! No returned call! No returned email. No nothing. Horrid customer service. They are happy to take my $$ for poorly rooted clones, but not happy to give good customer service. DON'T shop here!

No comments:

Post a Comment