Sunday, June 15, 2014

Weedmaps Review By User muzbdranged


Post Date: January 27th  Location: Rancho Cucamonga Area 

Over the phone I was told to expect clones 6 to 8 inches tall. I received cuttings 3 to 4 inches tall. Foolish me for giving the guy a $20 tip. My first time ordering and I wanted to make a good impression. I still got F***ed. Out $120. No roots, not water uptake. What they needed was more time hardening off at their warehouse with 90% + humidity. The clones were not ready for prime time.
All died and shriveled up with two days. Even with my grandmoms humidifier to augment the moisture.
Now it seems my Warranty may not be honored. I'll keep emailing. Sending in pictures of the destruction. So many good reviews and those that aren't are really bad like 1's. I'm beginning to understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment