Sunday, June 15, 2014

Weedmaps Review By User redrocketsd

Date Posted: May 27th  Location: Rancho Cucamonga Area

Received my 12 clones 17 days ago, and only 5 made it through. Made my warranty claim 10 days ago, and still have yet to hear a peep. The CSR I spoke to told me to e-mail my claim, and when I did the e-mail was rejected by gmail because the mailbox was full. CSR then informed me that they receive very few claims (wonder why the warranty e-mail box was full then?) and instructed me to send to another e-mail address. As of today, day 10 of my warranty claim I have yet to hear a peep. 5 voicemails, 3 e-mails, and no response. Zilch. I highly recommend you avoid Clone Queen as their 30 day warranty is obviously just a ploy to obtain more business. Learn from my mistake and go elsewhere, anywhere but Clone Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment