Sunday, June 15, 2014

Weedmaps Review By User PC-187

Date: May 24th Location: Rancho Cucamonga Area

Ordered 10 plants and what was presented to me was nothing short of garbage, throw away plants, rejects. First the clones delivered were not even the plants I ordered and the quality of the plants were beyond poor. Five of the ten plants had TWO leaves the and those were drooping. The rock wool was dry and they were not even my plants, my order wasn't even filled. REALLY????? waited three days only to find NO order, plus the driver was TWO hours late. One suggestion, DON'T smoke before work obviously chemically treated dispensary weed is frying your brains. Thanks for fucking up my program........


The response from Clone Queen?
 "MOST OF THE TIME THIS SCENARIO OCCURS IS BECAUSE A PATIENT GAVE OUR PHONE TEAM THE WRONG PHONE NUMBER ;-) Good Luck bud."

Very professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment